Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Hangover

I'm very surprised I haven't gotten to this movie yet. This was the surprise hit of last summer about a group of friends who go to Las Vegas for a night for their friends bachelor party. The morning after, they don't remember a thing; especially where their friend went. All they wake up to are a couple of clues to follow and a tiger in the bathroom.
Now, this movie is probably one of the funniest movies to come out of 2009. The three main characters are so well written and acted out, it's like watching a modern, dirtier version of the Three Stooges.
I highly recommend this movie. But here are some warnings, it is NOT FOR LITTLE KIDS! There is a lot of language, sex and/or sexual humor and nudity. If you are not a prude in any way, you will be in the floor in tears, if you are a prude you'll be on your knees praying.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite comedies! The Hangover rocks!! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a movie.

    ReplyDelete