Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Beginings

The point of this blog is so that I can give a complete review/opinion on any all movies that i come across. Whether it be old or brand new. My goal of this is to give what I thought of it plus if it is a movie for you.
I have had many, many, many people ask me if they'd like this movie or that movie. I have seen hundreds of hundreds of movies and I always have an opinion.
So to start this off, the first movie I'll put up will be 'Avatar' which comes out Friday. It is a movie that i have been waiting for all year and i think it'll be a good start.
Also... starting Jan 1st, I'm going to start watching one movie a day, maybe two, of my 600+ DVDs and review them.
So, I shall be back on Friday morning after the midnight showing of James Cameron's 'Avatar'

No comments:

Post a Comment